Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

What digidestined are you?

Will, this might get boring, BUT we all do know TAI'S HOT, DAVIS TOO and well...Oh by the way I'm Dineae! Tai's and Davis's BIGGEST fan!
  1. What's your favorite color, as always?

  2. orange
    green
    yellow
    pink RULES!
    I don't know?

  3. Who's your favorite couple?

  4. Tai/Sora
    Davis/Yolei
    T.K/Kari
    Izzy/Mimi
    Matt/Mimi

  5. Who's your favorite digidestined?

  6. Tai/COOL and SO CUTE!
    Davis/SO CUTE!
    Matt/okay I guess.
    Sora/Bossy
    Mimi/pretty

  7. Who your least favorite charater?(and SORRY with the WHOS)

  8. Izzy
    Joe
    Cody
    Sora
    I dont know!

  9. Which character do you think ats like what?

  10. Tai/cute,chop peoples head off util they get annoyed
    Davis/kissie face with brats on top!
    Mimi/cry baby like tk and whines like YOU!
    I dont know!
    Stop IT!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. Which animal you rather keep?

  12. Dragon....(speechless)
    talking cat talking to you all day long(even midnight) so HA!
    a dinersaur your very own pirvate DINERSAUR!
    wiggle wiggle wiggle SORRY!A parrot flying out the window to get shot so you cant have 1!
    I dont know!

  13. How do you feel now?

  14. wierd
    STOP!
    bored
    chicken
    SHUT UP!

  15. What would you do if someone hit your "BEST" friend?.

  16. Yell GET OUT THE WAY GORILLA FACE! and then ACCTACK!
    Hey, thats not nice you DORKY HEAD!
    laugh and then RUN for your LIFE!
    You wouldn't care!
    I dont know!

  17. Show yourself! MWA-HA-HHHHAAAAAAA!

  18. hot headed
    bossy
    funny and stupid
    happy
    boring

  19. How do you feel NOW!

  20. chicken
    fried
    SHUT UP! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!
    excited
    I Don't know!

GOOD LUCK! Losers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home