Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Digidestined of the WORLD

Hey Dudes AND dudexs! Miss me? I know So lets get on with the program YO! And make sure youre VERY naughty or ELES YOU STINK!Oh and I'M COOL, ok Lets not waste any minutes.....Hi! I mean ,arghh! Pretend you are walking to school and if YOU can't imaging it well, TRY! So you walk to school and BOOM I'm wasting minutes I mean,"BOOM!" you are now in the QUIZ SHOW! Now let start the game Give it all what you GOT! SHUT UP!
  1. Whats your favorite color,STUPID!

  2. uh....RED?
    Duh! BLUE! gosh...
    PINK! Don't forget PINK!
    YELLOW! arghh...It's to good to be true!

  3. Now, tell ME decrible yourself YOU selfish hair MONKEY!

  4. caring and NOT exciting
    dopey, HEE..HEE! I'm funny.
    Whiney-ish-fully
    energetic COOL!

  5. What's your favorite sudject!

  6. naptime as long as you don't get kidnapped a lot...WAIT! WAIT!Shopping!!!
    WAIT! SOCCER!SOCCER!SOCCER!SOCCER!
    AND MORE SOCCER... NO WAIT I'm TOO OLD!
    Gardening! Gardening! GARDENING!LA-la-la-la-LA!

  7. Which character would you want?

  8. A calm boring alien+person
    STILL WHINERY
    just a True FRIEND!
    stupid ones

  9. WHAT do you often say!?

  10. Dude STOP THAT!
    AW MANN!
    ouch my foot is stinky SORE!
    HHHHHHHEEEELLPPPPPP!

  11. Now what do you think about this quiz!?!NOW!

  12. It SUCKS!
    CCCCCCCCCOOOOLLLLLL!
    oh....(speechless)
    ouch! my FEET HURTS!

WELL, now that you sucussed! I'm HOPE you're a loser! Just kidding! SSTINKY! SORRY Its my sister whos bugging me!JUST KIDDING! HOPE YOU BE SOMEONE YOU WANT TO BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home