Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAHAHAHA

  1. Here is a easy one: What is my boyfriends name?

  2. Chris
    Matt
    Andy
    I don't have on

  3. My dogs name is?

  4. Midget
    Lil bit
    Odesea
    Becky

  5. I am currently in?

  6. Morehead
    Bucyrus
    the middle of nowhere
    Olive hill

  7. My sisters name is?

  8. Carla
    Jess
    Vicki
    Jaymi

  9. Favorite movie?

  10. Saw 1,2, and 3
    Lake house
    Wrong turn
    Broke back mountin

  11. Where did i do you college?

  12. OSU
    Clown College
    Morehead State
    Cumberland

  13. Where did i live for 16 years?

  14. Arkansas
    Texas
    Ohio
    Kentucky

  15. One word the decribes me is:

  16. Wrong
    Nutty
    Dumb
    Crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home