Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

How well do u no me?

Hello, this is a quiz from ure friendly neighborhood Robert seeing how well u no me.
  1. What is my favorite color?

  2. red
    blue
    black/white
    why should i care

  3. What do i love to do most out of these things?

  4. Drawing
    Singing
    Dancing
    Reading

  5. What was teh first song on my myspace?

  6. Ultimate Showdown
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time
    Eggxactly
    Cant Touch This

  7. Who r my 1st cousins?

  8. Kit, Gretta, Jacob, Will
    Solly, Uriel, Austin
    John, George, Bill, Al
    i dont give a care!

  9. Am i honest?

  10. always
    almost always
    shut up u big liar
    not sure

  11. Wat r my two famous songs?

  12. OMFG WTF its Ariel and Go Robert
    I Luv life and OMG ITS SUNNY OUT
    Candy Shop and U're Beautiful
    Chocolate Bannana and Songs based on names of ppl i no

  13. Hamorah Lisette gives me an evil look and says "COHEN" wat do i say

  14. I hve a life too ya no!
    Plz dont kill me.
    Hey wats up!
    I DIDNT DO IT!

  15. Which teacher did I hte more thn nything in 6th grd? (This teacher returned teh hate as well)

  16. Lisette
    Susan
    Jim
    Donna

  17. I walk into a party, what do i do?

  18. Start Talking
    Start Dancing
    Sit/stand in a corner and act all depressed
    i dont go to parties

  19. Ure mom! (wat would i say)

  20. Ok
    alright
    that's great
    all of teh above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home