Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

Do You Know Me??

You think you know me....I doubt it.....
  1. I live in richmond but I aint from here....Where was I born?

  2. ATL
    Washington D.C
    Texas
    New York

  3. So since i aint from here....I had to move....So what age did I move here?

  4. 5
    16
    7
    I was a baby

  5. So when I moved here...I went to elem. school, middle and high....what was those schools again?

  6. Fair Oaks, Fairfield, Henrico
    Arthur Ashe, Wilder, Highland Springs
    Highland Springs, Wilder, Highland Springs
    Arthur Ashe, Fairfield, Highland Springs

  7. High School....What class do I rep?

  8. 2008!
    2009!
    2007!
    2010!

  9. What activity in high school am i in...that i couldn't live without....

  10. STEP TEAM!!!
    BAND!!!
    CHEERING!!!
    SPANISH CLUB AND CHESS!!!

  11. I met my best female friends in this organization....who are they?

  12. Keyia and Rika
    Just Keyia
    Lana, Rika, Keyia!
    Ashley and Keyia

  13. OUR SCHOOL HAS A RIVAL!!!!! Who are they? (Think football....not "that otha organization....)

  14. Panthers
    Wildcats
    Warriors
    Blue Devils

  15. Random....What's my FAVORITE candy? The number 1...the head honcho...the master candy.....

  16. Kit Kat
    Skittles
    Sour Gummi Worms
    Twix

  17. Considering where I'm from, I have a problem sayin types of words...which are they?

  18. Words that start with "st"
    Words like milk, car and ballin.
    Words with "R's"
    I can't talk at all....No one under stands me!

  19. What do I need to work on?

  20. Gettin Good Grades!
    Stop talking so much!
    Being A Conversationist!
    Stop Being Mean!

Did you pass? Let me know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home