Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Quiz

  1. How do I spell my name?

  2. Jaslyn
    Jaslynn
    Jazlyn
    Jazlynn

  3. What are my pet's names?

  4. Maggie & Chilly
    Magie & Chilli
    Maggie & Chilli
    Sammy & Sugar

  5. my birthday is...

  6. June27th
    June 28th
    June 29th
    June 30th

  7. What colour are my eyes?

  8. Blue
    Green
    Blue-Green
    Brown

  9. What does my hair look like?

  10. Blonde, Short, Thin, Bangs
    Black, Kinda Long, Thick, No Bangs
    Dark Brown, Kinda Short, Thick, Side Bangs
    Red, Super Short, Frizzy, Bangs

  11. I have...

  12. 1 brother
    1 sister
    1 brother & 1 sister
    2 brothers & 1 sister

  13. My friend i'e know the longest is...

  14. Erika
    Tayler
    Becky
    Kim

  15. Where do i usually go in the summer?

  16. New Brunswick
    P.E.I.
    Quebec
    China

  17. What's my favourite kind of pizza?

  18. Hawaiian
    Cheese & Pepperoni
    Meat Lovers
    Just Cheese

  19. What are my 3 favourite colours?

  20. Blue, red & black
    Red, orange & yellow
    Pink, black & lime green
    Pink, purple & lime green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home