Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Youu THiiNK You Kno Me..<33

Hey people..well im soo happy you *finally* decided to take my lil quiz thing..so all i can say is good luck!!& i hope you know me as well as you think.LUUV YOUUS!!
  1. What's my momma's name?

  2. Ann
    Annette
    Carolyn
    Patricia

  3. What's my 2nd period class?

  4. Honors Eng::Dakin
    Algebra 1::Morse
    Lunch
    Earth Sci::Cox

  5. What's my middle name?

  6. Kiki
    Jodeci
    Kierra
    Eva

  7. Who's my +lame+ cuzzin?=] [j/p]

  8. Channele D.
    Stephanie A.
    Jaylan P.
    Allison D.

  9. Do I have any pets?

  10. maybe.
    YES!
    NO!
    i have noo idea..

  11. How old am I?

  12. 15
    14
    14.5
    13

  13. What's the name of my church?

  14. Lamverts Catholic
    First Baptist
    Pine Grove
    Lamberts Chapel

  15. You are a..

  16. friend
    BFFL
    cuzzin
    aquantince

  17. How do you spell my [full] first name?

  18. Jodie
    Jodaci
    Jodece
    Jodeci

  19. What's the fourth letter in my last name?

  20. "A"
    "P"
    "G"
    "E"

The highest possible score is a 100. Hope you made me proud & passed..soo yea..thanxx fa taking this quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home