Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

what you about that ?

You dont know me knukka.
  1. One place I havent been:

  2. Montreal
    Philidelphia
    Orlando
    Virginia Beach
    Macon

  3. My favorite Cuss word is

  4. Bitch
    Ass
    Fuck
    Shit
    Damn

  5. My Naval peircing jewel is

  6. blue
    green
    amber
    purple
    black

  7. Which one is the name of a pet I havent had?

  8. Midnight
    Clyde
    Llittle Bear
    Pip
    Goliath

  9. My first kiss was

  10. Josh
    Patrick
    James
    Brian
    Kevin

  11. What band HAVENT I seen live in concert?

  12. MxPx
    Hawthorne Heights
    The Offspring
    Motion City Soundtrack
    My Chemical Romance

  13. My favorite candy is

  14. Jordan Almonds
    Swedish Fish
    Jelly Belly Beans
    Nutrageous Bars
    Cow Tales

  15. My nipples are

  16. dime sized
    nickle sized
    quarter sized
    silver dollar sized
    Penny sized

  17. one place I havent had sex with my big dick swinger

  18. in the shower
    on the toilet
    on the grass
    in the car
    on the floor

  19. My boyfriend will come visit me

  20. Next weekend
    Next weekend
    Next weekend
    Next weekend
    Next weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home