Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Jeremy Baltimore

Let's see how good you know my favorite stuff.
  1. What is my favorite video game

  2. Spider-Man 2
    True Crimes Street of L.A
    Every game that is out

  3. What am I allergic to

  4. Kiwi
    Honey
    Bee

  5. What are my Parent and Guardian names

  6. Jerry,Carmelita and Nathan
    Michael,Ceacila and Ned
    Homer,Marge and Ned

  7. What is my retarde sister's name

  8. Jazzamyn and Jade
    Alacia and Ann
    Lucy and Terri

  9. What is me and my uncle's favorite sport

  10. Soccer
    Basketbal
    Football

  11. Who is my favorite superhero

  12. Superman
    Batman
    Every Hero in the world

  13. What is my uncle's name

  14. Michael
    Olver
    Nathan

  15. Who is my girlfriend

  16. Brandi Jones
    Jenny Farget
    Bridgett Britanga

  17. Who is the annoying pair is is stupid

  18. Nicole and her mom
    Nikki and Kim
    Grace and Maria

  19. Who messes with me not knowing I can fight

  20. Issach
    Tyrell
    Jonathan

Get them right or leave it the heck alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home