Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Halo

Here you will se which Character of Halo you Are!!!!
  1. What do you Like abou Master Chief?

  2. His Dress
    Im Gay
    How he confronts Covenant,It´s Amazing!!
    How he Acts in Problems
    I dont like him

  3. What you like about Halo?

  4. Nothing,i prefer...
    Is the Best Game because the story
    The Graphics
    Is Good
    The Language

  5. Do you Like Cortana?

  6. yes
    no
    of course
    no!!!!
    Ah Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. What would you do if you were master chief and you were in Halo?

  8. I will Sleep
    I will Eat
    I will Kill Covenant
    Nothing
    I will...

  9. Do you Like Hunters?

  10. No
    Yes
    NO!
    YES!
    They are good

  11. Drones Scare you?

  12. No
    A little
    Yes
    I dont scare by nothing!!!!!!!!
    A lot!!!!!!!!

  13. Who will you Like to Be?

  14. Master Chief
    Cortana
    A Hunter
    An Elite
    A Flood

  15. who do you Hate?

  16. Master Chief
    Hunters
    Grunts!
    No one
    All

  17. Finally,why you like to play halo?

  18. Is good in all sences
    no,i dont like it,i made this quiz to see what happens
    because space
    By Master Chief
    Because the words

finally you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home