Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Do u know me 100%

wanna know me well,go to answer 4 questions or more. ......Nancy.....
  1. whats my favourite colour?

  2. red
    blue
    pink
    purple

  3. what was my puppy's name?

  4. Lucky
    Alex
    Rocksea
    Max

  5. what do i care for most?

  6. money
    friends
    school
    fun

  7. leaving my old school was a big mistake,why do u think?

  8. miss my old friends
    its so old and expensive
    soo hard
    sooo boring

  9. where do i live?

  10. Canada
    Holland
    Australlia
    none of the above

  11. whats my favourite number?

  12. 1
    12
    9
    2

  13. how beautiful am i?

  14. 100%
    100 percent
    100/100
    1000/10

  15. would u rather die 4 me or watch me dying?

  16. die for u
    watch u dying
    ask for help
    dont bother thinking

goodluck!!! hope u get greater then 4 or 4... would like u to know me more....wuv u alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home