Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, September 07, 2006

ABOUT ME

Don't waste your time if you dont know me and most likely you dont.
  1. What is my real name?

  2. Crystal
    Chelsea
    Claudia
    Cassie

  3. What does PerraPerfecta mean?

  4. Picture Perfect
    Bitch Perfect
    Perfect Bitch
    Perfect Picture

  5. What is my favorite sport?

  6. wrestling (fully clothed)
    wrestling (partially clothed)
    wrestling (nude)
    track and feild

  7. How many children do I have?

  8. 1
    2
    3
    4

  9. How many siblings do I have?

  10. 1-2
    3-4
    5-6
    7-up

  11. What is the highest number of men have I smashed at once?

  12. 1-3
    4-6
    7-9
    10-up

  13. What are my favorite colors?

  14. red and black
    orange and blue
    blue and gold
    green and black

  15. What is the tattoo on my back?

  16. Besar Mi
    Hottie
    Kiss Me
    Caliente

  17. What are my kids names?

  18. Jamel and Jamilla
    Tinasja and Tinarious
    Eric and Erica
    Elijah and Elina

  19. How many kids do I want?

  20. 1
    2
    3
    4

Now this test will tell you if you know anything about me. If you dont then you might as well pack up your bags and get the fuck off my page!!! Have a lousy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home