Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ok ppl lets see how well u knw me..:)

Hey hey hey all...frm this quiz we'll see how knws me very well...
  1. Who's my fav singer?

  2. Janet Jackson
    Kylie Minogue
    Mariah Carey
    And U..lol..

  3. Which type do i despise?

  4. Iraqies
    Paki's.lol
    Polish
    Jamicans

  5. Whats my fav program?

  6. Will&Grace
    Charmed
    Friends
    Sugar Rush..ha!

  7. My fav act?

  8. Tom cruise
    Ben affleck
    Johnny Depp
    Tom Hanks

  9. Do i have a secret Lover?

  10. Yes
    No
    Dnt knw and dnt care
    Maybe

  11. When's my B-day?

  12. Sept 11th..
    Jan 31st
    June 2nd
    July 18th

  13. How old am i?

  14. 12..lol
    17
    15
    456...ha

  15. Who do i think is the sexiest celeb?

  16. J-lo
    Kylie minogue
    Johnny Depp
    Josh Hartnett

  17. what type of shoes do i like?

  18. Heels
    Flat
    Dont Know
    Both

  19. Last but not least...Whats my lovers name begin with?

  20. S
    W
    T
    A

thank uuuu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home