Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Quiz

ure about to take a quiz all about me!!!!
  1. what is my fav. sport???

  2. soccer
    volley ball
    basket ball
    soft ball

  3. whats my fav. food???

  4. thai
    italian
    mexican
    sea food

  5. whats my fav. color???

  6. purple
    blue
    green
    pink

  7. who was my home room teacher last year???

  8. mrs matutia
    mr ekblad
    mr chin
    mrs masiello

  9. what is my fav. subject in school???

  10. math
    sci
    pe
    la

  11. how many people r in my family???

  12. 3
    4
    5
    6

  13. how many siblings do i have???

  14. 1
    2
    3
    4

  15. whens my birthday???

  16. jan 19
    aug 5
    june 24
    sept 6

  17. what color r my eyes???

  18. green
    brown
    blue
    other

  19. what do i enjoy doing

  20. reading
    drawing
    niether
    both

u have now finished the quiz ( but u'd know that all ready, rigth?!?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home