Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Jeli's Quizzzzzz

<3333
  1. What Is My Dog's Name??

  2. Spot
    Moojie
    Wilber

  3. What Is My Favorite Color???

  4. Orange
    Purple
    Blue

  5. What is my favorite drink?

  6. Milk.
    Mountain Dew
    Strawberry Kool-Aid

  7. What Elementary School Did I Go To?

  8. Edison
    Jefferson
    Wilson/Obannon

  9. Whats My Favorite Store???

  10. Wal Mart
    Target
    Kohl's

  11. What Is My Zodiac Sign???

  12. Libra
    Aquarius
    Capricorn

  13. What is my favorie food?

  14. Cheese Pizza
    Ice cream
    Cheese Burgers

  15. What Of The Following Do I Love The Most???

  16. My Loving Puppy
    Music
    Shopping

  17. Will I Be A Super Star???

  18. Yes
    No
    Sure, Why Not?

  19. What is my favorite word Or Phrase??

  20. Dude!
    Seriously!
    Oh My Gawd!!

Hope U Did Well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home