Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Do I really like you?

This is a quizz to see if I really like your sweet ass or just acting like I do. So Good Luck cause you are going to need it!
  1. Do you call me?

  2. No
    When I need somebody to talk too
    Hell yeah girl friend
    Once upon a time

  3. When you make a joke do I.....

  4. Laugh really hard
    smile
    say "err"
    walk away

  5. Do I tell you personal problems?

  6. Maybe too much
    mmm.... yes sweety
    no
    sometimes

  7. When you talk to me do I.....

  8. not talk to you
    pay attention
    change the subject
    say I have to go home

  9. Have I ever given you anything

  10. You stold it for me
    yes
    I think
    No...bitch

  11. Have you ever made me mad

  12. mmm... me never
    Yes but we made up
    yeah so what
    no

  13. How do I greet you

  14. Just a wave
    hug
    I dont
    Hug and a Kiss

  15. How long have we known each other

  16. about 4 yrs
    about 2yrs
    about less than a year
    we just met

  17. Have you walked me home

  18. Yes
    nope ride
    no
    no but i know were you live

  19. Do we like some of the same things

  20. Yes we are twins
    Music
    Guys
    we have the same background

WEll does are the only questions I can think of. So good luck and if I dont like you its your own fault. Love you all its true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home