Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Which of ~*Z*~'s friends are you most like?

So which of my five friends are you most like? Take this quiz to find out!
  1. A couple of us want to go see a movie. Which one do you most want to see?

  2. That thriller movie that came out a while back
    Anything with people getting shot does the trick
    Definitely that hilarious movie with that one hilarious guy in it!
    I'll see what my friends want to see...within reason.
    That superhero movie; the actor is so hot!

  3. You are at home with nothin' to do. What do you do to occupy yourself.

  4. Checkin' my Myspace
    Cruisin' in my car!
    Gah, I have to take babysit the kids....
    Chatting with people I know
    Reading this awesome book I got

  5. Someone picks up one of your favorite CDs. Which one is it?

  6. The All-American Rejects
    Natasha Bedingfield
    Nickelback
    Jeremy Camp
    Hawk Nelson

  7. What are you most likely to wear to school?

  8. Button up shirt, cargos, and a cap
    Shirt, jeans tennis shoes. period.
    T-shirt, some cool earrings
    A cool hoodie, slacks and heels
    Mis-match socks

  9. What instrument do you play? (or want to play)

  10. Bass Guitar
    Acoustic Guitar
    I sing....
    I played a bit o violin....
    Guitar, piano, well, alot of things

  11. What's your favorite sport?

  12. Softball
    Volleyball
    Soccer
    Basketball
    I'm good at them all....any is cool

  13. What's your best quality?

  14. I stand up for my friends
    I'm caring to people.
    I make friends with everyone
    I'm very honest
    I'm pretty practical

  15. What's your middle name start with? (Closest one)

  16. A
    L
    J
    C
    M

  17. When's you birthday?

  18. October-December
    June
    April
    January-March
    July-September

  19. What's your favorite color?

  20. Baby blue
    Blue. Period. End of conversation.
    Black
    Green
    Umm....

Well, get ready!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home