Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, July 08, 2006

How Well Do u Know Me???

Hmm...hola mii frienz lol i bet none of u guys are gonna get 100% u can try tho lol

<3 Ashley
  1. Who's My Hubby??

  2. Romeo.
    Chris Brown.
    Justin Timberlake.
    Bow Wow.

  3. Whats My Favorite Colors.?

  4. Babyblue,Red,Brown,Turquoise.
    Orange,Pink,Black,Tan
    Yellow,Purple,Green,Blue
    Grey,red,black,White.

  5. Whats My Over-Used Phrase(s)??

  6. "Hey Muchachos"
    "How Rude!"
    "Boo what a Whore"
    "Mom Dad Moesha is Getting on my nerves..lol (inside joke)"

  7. How Many Sisters Do i Have??

  8. 5
    2
    4
    3

  9. Whens My Burfday =] ?

  10. December 20
    Novemeber 23
    December 22
    December 23

  11. Whats My Favorite Character??

  12. Tinkerbell
    Carebears
    Tweety
    Pooh

  13. Whats My Favorite sport??

  14. Softball
    Soccer
    Basketball
    Football

Are u Sure With Your Answerss?? aha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home