Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How Much Do You Know ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo wazzup my homies. I hope y'all know moi cause u better cause u'r my friends unless, of course, I dont know u then dont bother 2 do this quiz unless u wanna just 4 fun and if u get it all right, which I highly doubt, then WOW!!!!!!!! I guess I'm famous or u'r psychic. But anyway, u can start now.
  1. What is my favorite color?

  2. blue, pink, and purple.
    Red and black.
    Yellow, orange, and green.

  3. What is my middle name?

  4. Jonas
    Rose
    I don't have one.

  5. What is my favorite name of all time?

  6. Emily
    Raymond Matheus Bozworth
    osnfckjanikejilkajoldk

  7. What is my favorite animal?

  8. I have lots of favorite animals. I cant just pick one!!!!
    Lobster and fish.
    Porcupine

  9. What is my favorite word?

  10. nubby
    pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and bubbly. :)
    oreo

  11. What is my favorite phrase?

  12. When life gives u lemons, u make beef stew!!!
    When life gives u lemons, u make lemonade!!!
    Poo head.

  13. What is my favorite song?

  14. I have lots but I really like the song Girl Next Door, Move Along, and Over My Head.
    Unwritten
    Dir Daa Daa

  15. What song am I TOTALLY sick of because of a Talent Show?

  16. Girl Next Door
    Apache (jump on it)
    Unwritten

  17. How many pets do I have?

  18. 5 pets
    7 pets
    No pets

  19. What sport do I do?

  20. Basketball
    Kung fu/ Wushu
    Swimming

Well, see if u really know me whether u be my BFFLE or just some random stranger or an aquantance. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalala, well, I hope u had fun!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home