Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Quiz

No Cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. What is my middle name?

  2. Ann
    Louise
    Kimberly

  3. What Colour Are My Eyes?

  4. Blue
    Brown
    Green

  5. What is my favourite lesson at the moment?

  6. P.E
    English
    Music

  7. What do I want to be the most?

  8. actress
    pilot
    musician

  9. Who do i fancy?

  10. no one
    someone
    don't know

  11. What is my favourite nickname for me?

  12. Chuck
    Kiwi
    Lou

  13. What is my cat called?

  14. arther
    merlin
    st george

  15. What is my favourite food?

  16. salad
    pasta
    pizza

  17. What song do i listen to the most?

  18. kung fu fighting - carl douglas
    beautiful thing - antony costa
    long time coming - oliver james

  19. What star sign am i?

  20. Leo
    Aquarious
    capricorn

Hope you enjoyed my quiz. If you get: 45-50 you should be my best friend

30-45 your a really good m8

20-30 nice try but you don't know that well yet

10-20 kepp chatting to me and you might get them all correct next time

0-10 do i even know you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home