Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Things about ME

How well do you know me, And if you don't take a guess.
  1. I was born in:

  2. Singapore
    Australia
    Canada
    Hong Kong

  3. What Car do I drive?

  4. Honda Civic
    Subaru WRX
    Peugeot 206
    Mazda RX 8

  5. My Favourite Sports are:

  6. Tennis + Netball + Golf
    Soccer + Tennis + Kickboxing
    Soccer + Golf + Badminton
    Netball + Kickboxing + Golf

  7. My Favourite color is:

  8. Black
    Pink
    Blue
    All of the above

  9. How many times a week do I play soccer?

  10. 1
    3
    5
    0

  11. I am afraid of:

  12. Mice
    Snakes
    Bats
    Spiders

  13. I'm Most commonly refered to as:

  14. "The little one"
    "The Angry little one"
    Neither
    Both

  15. At Uni I studied:

  16. Engineering
    History
    Info Tech
    Commerce

  17. My Favourite Soccer Teams are:

  18. Man Utd + Real Madrid
    Liverpool + AC Milan
    Arsenal + Liverpool
    Man Utd + Arsenal

  19. Places I most want to visit are:

  20. Peru + Prague + Ireland
    Canada + Italy + USA
    UK + Ireland + USA
    NZ + China + Japan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home