Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Personality Test

Everone has a persoality, but not everone can find theirs so this will tell you what your exact personality is!
  1. What kind of animals do you like?

  2. Forest animals, like bears,deer, and racoons
    pond animals, like frogs, polywogs, and muskrats
    Ocean animals, like, dolphins, whales, and fish
    Farm animals, like, Cows Chickens, and horses
    rainforest animals, like snakes, monkeys, and sloths

  3. What kind of music do you listen to?

  4. rock
    country
    oldies
    rap
    dance

  5. What kind of cookies do you eat?

  6. Chocolate Chip
    Oreo
    Penutbutter
    Sugur
    I don't like cookies

  7. How much fashion do you think you have?

  8. I don't look half as good as every one else
    I'm am so HOTT!
    I stay with the latest trends
    I am totally original
    I don't dress exactly like everyone else, but a don't stand out

  9. How "rich" do you think you are?

  10. I am filthy stinkin' rich
    I am above averge
    average
    poor(below average)
    a hobo with a computer and internet access

  11. What is your favorite food?

  12. Pasta
    Meat
    Pizza
    Soup
    Fruit

  13. What do you like to do in your spare time?

  14. Watch T.V.
    Read
    Garden
    Use the Computer
    What spare time?

  15. If you could play any insturment, what would you play?

  16. fiddle/violin
    drums
    guitar
    wind insterment,like a flute
    I don't want to play an insturment

  17. How do you describe your weight?

  18. I'm a cow!
    I am a little over weight
    I'm dieting
    I am just right
    I'm sooo skinny, I need to go on the McDonalds diet!!

  19. What is your "catch phrase"?

  20. rad/radicil
    sweet
    coolness
    oh dang
    what the heck, I don' have a catch phrase!!!

Great job! The test wasn't that hard and if you think it was...it's over now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home