Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Linda and Jenn's Charmed Quiz

This is the best Charmed Quiz ever, Anupriya and Rashmi!!!!!!!!!! (and other people who are friends with us like Kirby even though she hates Charmed but too bad)
  1. Who are the Charmed ones?

  2. Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Paige
    Erica, Carson, Rashmi, Pattie
    Andy, Daryll, Leo, Roger
    My Grandparents

  3. How much do you love Charmed?

  4. It's okay.
    I love it as much as I love cake!!!!!!!!
    I hate Charmed.
    um..... what's Charmed?

  5. Which sister is the first to die?

  6. Phoebe
    Carson
    My Grandma
    Prue

  7. Who is Cole?

  8. Phoebe's Demon boyfriend
    Erica's old friend who haunts her dreams
    My Grandma
    Prue's ex-boyfriend

  9. What is the name of their cat?

  10. Kitty Kat
    Grandma Cat
    Kit
    Whiskers

  11. Who is Wyatt?

  12. There is no Wyatt!
    My Grandma
    Piper and Leo's son.
    Phoebe's boyfriend.

  13. Who is Brendan?

  14. There is no Brendan!
    Carson's life-long love
    My Grandma.
    Leo's friend.

  15. Why did Shannen Doherty (Prue) leave Charmed?

  16. What are you talking about!!!!!!!
    She didn't get along with Alyssa Milano.
    My Grandma didn't like her.
    She got voted off Charmed.

  17. Who gave the Charmed sisters their powers?

  18. Phoebe
    Hattie
    My Grandma.
    Andy

  19. Who is Leo?

  20. A white lighter.
    Piper's husband.
    My Grandma.
    A and B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home