Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, May 26, 2006

Jossu Quiz

This is a quiz about me for you all who are interested enough to see how well you score in 'knowing me'.
  1. I come from

  2. Texas
    Sweden
    Finland
    Ivory Coast

  3. My life passion is..

  4. Soccer
    Playing guitar
    School
    Arts

  5. In future I'll be

  6. interior designer, lawyer, or sailor
    pop idol, dancer, or jet-set person
    scientist, mathematician, or psychologist
    nun, babysitter, or kinderkarten teacher

  7. .. but my honest will is to be

  8. the First Lady of any country
    a double agent
    just a princess
    a dictator of any country

  9. If I read, I definitely read...

  10. Romantic novels
    Disney's cartoons
    Horror books
    my math book

  11. I find it impossible to

  12. not care about things
    wear exaggerately colorful clothes
    throw away anything useable
    paint a naivistic picture

  13. On Friday night you propably find me..

  14. at reastaurant or movies with friends
    clubbing and partying!
    in internet or watching tv
    spying behind your window

  15. To me the worst would to be...

  16. ignored
    hated
    unaccepted
    overweight

  17. Which of these I can do just because I'm Finnish?

  18. open myself to everyone
    go skinny dipping
    ride a bull
    be outgoing

  19. EXTRA HARD: Which color was my hair on December 25th, 2005?

  20. blonde
    pink
    brown
    green

That's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home