Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

How well do you know me?

  1. What is my worst fear?

  2. Dogs?
    Being Alone?
    Scarey Movies

  3. What is my biggest tempary dream?

  4. Husband
    Babies
    Friends

  5. Who is the cloest person to me?

  6. Monica
    Ashton Brooke
    My mommy

  7. What is my favorite car?

  8. RAV4
    Taurus
    F150

  9. What is my favorite drink?

  10. Tea
    Dr Pepper
    Coffee

  11. How do I relax?

  12. Read
    walk around walmart by myself
    Exercise

  13. What day does she hate at work?

  14. Mondays?
    Paydays?
    Fridays?

  15. What is her favorite pass time activity?

  16. Read
    Watch Movies
    All above

  17. What is her favorite food?

  18. Pork Chop
    Steak
    None of the above

  19. Favorite color?

  20. pink
    black
    green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home