Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Are You Weird?

Are you weird? Well, take this quiz to find out!
  1. How do you respond to me saying "What's up?"

  2. The ceiling.
    Hey.
    Are you calling me fat? Back off buddy! I am not fat! U r fat! 500 lbs is not fat buddy! U hear me

  3. How do you respond to me saying "ioandlfakdjal ; jd;?"

  4. O
    ioandlfakdjal ; jd; to u too buddy!!!!!
    .............

  5. Do you like cheese?

  6. What kind of question is that!!!
    um..... sure...... I guess...
    CHEESE IZ MY LIFE!!! I LIVE IN CHEESE! I BATHE IN CHEESE! ONE DAY CHEESE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

  7. If someone went up to you and said "I see blue bunnies," what would you say?

  8. I see green ponies too! Wait, are you calling me fat again! (repeat of choice C in question #1)
    ...........wat r u talking about?
    Um.... right....

  9. If someone goes up to you and goes, "baCACK!!!" what would u do?

  10. .............................
    MOO 2 U BUDDY!!!
    Walk away slowly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home