Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Are You a Belle?

Hey Carson! This is mainly 4 u cause u r the only 1 who knows who Belle Donner is!
  1. What type of clothes do you wear?

  2. Rich, fashionable, new, expensive, all that good stuff about life!
    Get out of my face!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old hand-me-downs!
    My grandma's clothes.

  3. Describe your personality.

  4. I am like my grandma.
    Grrr.... Get out of my face be4 u suffer diar consequenses!
    Populah populah populah! (and extremely rich)
    I think I am the most popular person ever but I'm really a desperate loser trying 2 get a life.

  5. How many times do you go shopping a day?

  6. People go shopping?
    Ehmagod! SHOPPING IS MY LIFE I GO SHOPPING TEN MILLION TIMES A DAY! (actually more but oh well)
    Um.........
    Get out of my face!!!!!

  7. What do you say when someone goes up to u and says "merdljfakns"

  8. ................................
    GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!
    Ew! u r such a loozah and an eternal wannabe or EW 4 short.
    Someone can finally speak my language! This causes 4 a celebration!!!

  9. Where do you go shopping?

  10. Get out of my face!!!!!!
    Sears!
    Expensive brand names like Sax and Louis Vuitton and every other populah store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    People go shopping?

  11. What is your favorite food?

  12. I dunno. Mac and cheese?
    Get out of my face!!!!!!!!!!!
    Burgers.
    Cavier and expensive rich delicacies!

  13. Are you popular?

  14. Get out of my face!!!!!!!!!
    NO!!!! WHAT DO U THINK SMART PANTS? IM THE RICHEST PERSON EVAH! HOW CAN I NOT BE POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I'm popular!
    I am uncomfortable answering that question.

  15. What is your favorite type of music?

  16. Every popular music there is!
    Get out of my face!!!!!!!
    Jazz and old music I think is cool!
    Rap.

  17. Describe how you look like.

  18. I have braces and big circle glasses and my hair is frizzy but I think I'm popular! (Well, I hope)
    ARE U KIDDING ME! I AM SO POPULAR AND PRETTY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! I'M NOT JOKING!!!
    Get out of my face!!!!!!
    Um.....

  19. Do u like cheese?

  20. ..........................
    ..........................
    ..........................
    YES! I LIVE 4 CHEESE!!!!!

I hope u had fun taking this quiz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home