Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

So you think you know me...?

Easy questions if you know anything about me, loves. Send me your scores, and I'll post them...don't cheat, fuckwads!
  1. When is my birthday?

  2. February 27
    January 28
    June 24
    December 02

  3. What's my liquor of choice?

  4. Jack Daniels
    Vodka
    Malibu
    Tequila

  5. What's my favorite beer?

  6. Miller Light
    Natural Ice
    Coor's Light
    Killian's Irish Red

  7. What's my most obvious mental instability?

  8. Depression
    Schizophrenia
    Bipolar Disorder
    Histrionic Personality Disorder

  9. My dream place is...

  10. London
    Australia
    Arkansas
    New Zealand

  11. What is my dream car?

  12. Viper
    Focus
    Eclipse
    Corvette

  13. Who do I have a letter in progress to?

  14. Charlie Manson
    Angelina Jolie
    Richard Ramirez
    Maple

  15. How many piercings do I have?

  16. 3
    6
    0
    8

  17. What are my religious beliefs?

  18. Christian
    Pagan
    I have none
    Taoist

  19. What always gets me into trouble?

  20. Sex
    Caring
    Drugs
    Tourettes

So how'd you do, fuckers? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home