Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Technology Quiz

This is a quiz I made, of random things. I hope you have fun!
  1. How many icons do I have in my system tray right now?

  2. 16
    8
    5
    3

  3. What does my mouse pad say?

  4. Apple
    I don't use a mouse pad; therefore, my mouse pad says nothing
    Find A Physician GO! www.swedish.org Swedish Medical Center
    300 fois lave le vrai lavablaine n'a pas change R.C. COLMAR 54BI9 En vente chez! General Re

  5. How many keys are on my computer keyboard?

  6. 85 keys
    87 keys
    105 keys
    82 keys

  7. How many chairs are in my house?

  8. 23 chairs
    15 chairs
    12 chairs
    18 chairs

  9. How many websites do I own?

  10. Six websites
    One website
    Two
    I don't own any websites

  11. How many computers/laptops are in my house?

  12. One
    Three
    Five
    None of the above.

  13. What kind of food did the resturant my family and I went to yesterday serve?

  14. Chinese
    Japanese
    I didn't go to a resturant with my family yesterday.
    Mexican

  15. What kind of tool bar(s) do I have on my computer?

  16. Yahoo
    Google
    Yahoo and Google
    I don't have a tool bar(s) on my computer.

  17. What do I like to do in my spare time?

  18. Work on my website.
    Play the computer game, "Age of the Empires III".
    Eat food.
    All of the above.

  19. Who am I?

  20. Brody Sakazaki
    Bruno
    Zakki
    Kenta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home