Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Do you know me, bitches?

Hello, I would like you to take this quiz to see which of my friends even knows me. Points will be given to answers if it is the next best choice (5 for best, 4 for next best, 0 for some if they dont apply at all
  1. What is my favorite color?

  2. Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    Orange
    Green
    Black

  3. Which city have I NOT been too?

  4. Boston
    St. Louis
    Baltimore
    Chicago
    New Orleans
    Atlanta

  5. What is my favorite beer?

  6. Miller Lite
    Guinness
    Corona
    PBR
    Evil Eye
    Killian's

  7. Approximately, how much do I make an hour at work?

  8. $6
    $7
    $8
    $9
    $9.50
    $10

  9. What is my job title?

  10. Custodian
    Janitor
    Housekeeper
    Facilities Management
    H Vac
    Maintenance

  11. Who is my favorite Detroit Piston?

  12. Tayshawn Prince
    Ben Wallace
    Rasheed Wallace
    Rip Hamilton
    Chauncey Billups
    Antonio McDyess

  13. What 3 toppings are my favorite on a pizza?

  14. pepperoni, onions, mushroom
    sausage, pepperoni, onion
    bacon, ham, tomato
    ham, sausage, mild peppers
    sausage, tomato, onion
    pineapple, ham, peking duck

  15. what are my parents names?

  16. brian and diane
    greg and cindy
    chris and shirley
    craig and debra
    tom and leann
    phil and cathy

  17. Post i held for the college club called Z.A.M.M?

  18. President
    Vice President
    Secretary
    Treasurer
    Attorney General
    Representative

  19. which hotpocket do i like the best?

  20. ham n cheese
    steak
    meatball and mozzerella
    supreme
    chicken parmasean
    mexican

i hate you all, you sucked at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home