Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Do u know the real me???

I'm gonna give u a few questions & if you're lucky... u might figure out more about me than I'd actually like hehehehehe
  1. When's my birthday

  2. August 3 1982
    December 31 1983

  3. Which pet do i have

  4. bird
    dog

  5. Will you add me to msn messenger? tabby11@vodafone.net.au

  6. yes
    no

  7. What colour do i wear the most

  8. black & blue
    red & white

  9. Where do i live

  10. Sydney Australia
    Alberta Canada

  11. What's my middle name

  12. Joanne
    Jade

  13. Who's my fave singer/band

  14. Bon Jovi / JBJ
    G'N'R

  15. What's my most hated vegetable

  16. Brussel Sprouts
    onions

  17. What's my starsign

  18. Leo
    Gemini

  19. What's my hair colour

  20. Dk brown / red
    Blonde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home