Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Are You A MILF?

  1. Are you a Donestic Goddes/God?

  2. Only when I have to be.
    My house is neat and tidy
    Clean? Whats that?

  3. What car do your drive?

  4. Mini Van?
    SUV?
    Sports Car?

  5. Have you ever been MILFED? (called a MILF)

  6. No, No I havent.
    I think so,
    Oh yea.

  7. Do you think you are beautful on the inside?

  8. What does that have to do with it?
    I try to be as nice and helpful as I can.
    Of cource!

  9. Are you intellengent?

  10. Total Blonde.
    I have my monents of both brains and blonde...
    I am way smarter then you...

  11. Are your children well bahaved?

  12. Don't you see their halo's?
    They are 100% typical children.
    I adore them, and I am sure everyone else does to.

Alright lets see if your are MILF material......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home