Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Well let's see how well you know me!

Let's see how many obscure and useless facts you know about me.
  1. Type your question1 here.Where was I born?

  2. Los Angeles California
    Riverside California
    Uranus
    San Diego California
    Clearwater Florida

  3. Type your question2 here.What is my favorite color?

  4. Green
    Blue
    Pink
    Red
    Purple

  5. Type your question3 here.What is the name of my guide dog?

  6. John
    Hawkeye
    Pierce
    Bandit
    Shithead

  7. Type your question4 here.Which of the following foods do I dislike?

  8. Clam Chowder
    Lobster
    Steamed Broccoli
    Baby Back Ribs
    Pie

  9. Type your question5 here.How many siblings do I have?

  10. 0
    1
    2
    3
    -1

  11. Type your question6 here.What is my middle name?

  12. Harry
    Dick
    John
    David
    Lance

  13. Type your question7 here.Out of these choices of recreation, what would I choose?

  14. Mountain Climbing
    Water Skiing
    Sky Diving
    Race Car Driving
    Ice Skating

  15. Type your question8 here.What is my current favorite card game?

  16. Black Jack
    Go Fish
    Spaids
    Texas Hold'em
    Strip Poker

  17. Type your question9 here.What type of vehicle do I use?

  18. Dodge Viper
    A beat up Toyota
    Mercedes benz SLR McLaren
    Mustang Convertable
    Fucking bus

  19. Type your question10 here.On a scale from 1 to 10, how great of a guy am I?

  20. 10.1
    10.2
    10.3
    10.4
    10.5

Wasn't that fun! Now Email me your first try results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home