Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

So you think you know Jayme??

  1. What's my favorite color?

  2. orange
    yellow
    red
    pink

  3. Whats my all time favorite band ?

  4. Pink Floyd
    Led Zeppelin
    Incubus
    The Doors

  5. Whats my worst habbit?

  6. worrying
    drinking
    smoking
    biting my finger nails

  7. What was my dogs name?

  8. Bubby
    Hooch
    Junior
    Sooner

  9. How many guitars do I have?

  10. 2
    3
    4
    1

  11. Whats my favorite clothing line?

  12. Fox Racing
    Dickies
    Hurley
    All the Above

  13. Whats my favorite song ever!

  14. Wish You Were Here
    None of these
    Stuck in the Middle with You
    Over the Hills and Far Away

  15. What am I in school for?

  16. cosmetologist
    barber
    nail technition
    none of these

  17. Whats my middle name?

  18. Anne
    Lynn
    Terry
    Ann

  19. Jayme is...

  20. Irish and German
    American
    German
    none of these

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home