Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006

La la la

Yeah, so this is best quiz you will ever take--really. After taking it, not only will you become enlightened like Buddha, but you will be that much more intellingent like Cummings, and just as beautiful as Brenda. So, all in all: You need to take this quiz. ^__^
  1. Easy ones first: What's my favorite color?

  2. Black
    Pink
    Burgundy
    Navy Blue
    Green

  3. Which (school) subject to I prefer?

  4. Math
    English
    Science
    History
    You don't like school. Period.

  5. My favorite ice cream flavor is:

  6. Strawberry
    Chocolate
    Pecan
    Vanilla
    Peanut Butter

  7. My favorite song of all time is:

  8. "Tonight, Tonight"--Smashing Pumpkins
    "Love Bites"--Def Leppard
    "Candyman"--Aqua
    "Yes"--Manic Street Preachers
    "Faster"--Manic Street Preachers

  9. Oh, books! Which one's my favorite?

  10. "Memoirs of a Geisha"--Arthur Golden
    "Catch 22"--Joseph Heller
    "Light in August"--William Faulkner
    "The Joy Luck Club"--Amy Tan
    You have too many to pick.

  11. And now for the hard ones: What, according to me, is my biggest weakness?

  12. My empathy--I care for others to the point where it hurts.
    My cowardice--I'm afraid of being hurt, so I just run away.
    My parents--They are my biggest strength, yet are also my biggest weakness.
    My innocence--I'm too naive; I'm an idealist living in a realist world.
    Love--Those whom I chose to love I love without exhaust and without stop.

  13. How would I describe myself?

  14. Kind--I always try to help anyone and everyone with genuine sincerity.
    Intelligent--I think I'm smart, but am still striving to learn everything I can.
    Loyal--If I'm on your side, I stick by you no matter what.
    Weak--Everything just knocks me down.
    Empty--There is a great void inside of me that no one or anything will ever fill.

  15. My biggest fear?

  16. Spiders--AHHHH!!!
    Loneliness--Solitude is unbearable.
    Spontaneity--I am a slave of routine.
    Failure--It will be the death of my soul.
    Love--Oh, it hurts, and it scares me.

  17. My dream?

  18. To become a successful psychiatrist.
    To become a good writer.
    To make my parents proud.
    To get married, have children, and a happy home.
    You don't like to dream.

  19. The words I live my life by are:

  20. "I will find a way."
    "If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed."
    "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
    "He who has a why can endure any how."
    "Nothing lasts forever."

So, how did you do? Pretty bad, I bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home