Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, March 03, 2006

Do I love him

DO you want to know if you are really in love with you boyfirend or cursh? Then just take this quiz.
  1. Do you lose your breath when you see him?

  2. All I have to do is glance at him
    Sometimes
    Hardlyever
    No

  3. Do you get all jettrity just when his name is said?.

  4. Yes
    No
    Sometimes
    Hardlyever

  5. do you want to know everything about him?

  6. Yes everything
    Not everythings but some
    Maybe a few
    No

  7. Does your heart skip a beat when he touchs you?

  8. Yes, it olny as to be a slight bruch
    No
    Hardlyever
    Often

  9. Do you love his bad things?

  10. Yes, even his ears
    Some of them
    No
    Hardly any of them

I hope you got the anwser you were seeking. I did. i hope if you did not you can get over it and find a real love.I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home