Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Who is Nahjee?

let see how well yall peeps kno me
  1. My "nick"name is...

  2. maybin
    jeebin
    realife
    lowrider

  3. My fav color is...

  4. red
    black
    brown
    blue

  5. I mostly...

  6. rap
    draw
    play sports
    on computer

  7. My heritage is...

  8. black
    samoan
    black and japanese
    black and chinese

  9. Jon is...

  10. my neighbor
    friend
    hated enemy
    gay(sometimes)

  11. I play...

  12. sax
    piano
    girls
    all of the above

  13. My fav food is...

  14. chicken
    mountain dew
    porkchops
    all of the above

  15. I am a virgin...

  16. true
    false
    if u click here...u are stupid
    look up

  17. I can...

  18. roll my tongue in 50 ways
    whistle every song imaginable
    blow bubblegum bubbles real big
    none shown here

  19. LAST ONE...THE FINALE....Nahjee is...

  20. in a longterm relationship
    just broke up
    happily single
    or broken hearted

this is outta 100!!!

well thanks for doing this...aprreciate it people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home