Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The quiz you are destined to fail

Yeah, you think you know me. HAH. No.
  1. What is the order of my favorite colors?

  2. Black, Blue, Purple, Red
    Blue, Purple, Black, Red
    Purple, Blue, Red, Black
    Red, Purple, Black, Blue

  3. What is the name of the main character of the trilogy i started to write and then abandoned?

  4. Alia
    Lifari
    Lari
    Rexella

  5. What was the first roleplay i was involved in?

  6. Vampires: The Masquerade
    D&D
    Gaia
    Areya

  7. What order do i ALWAYS put my aces in when playing solitaire?

  8. Spade, Club, Diamond, Heart
    Spade, Diamond, Heart, Club
    Club, Heart, Spade, Diamond
    Club, Spade, Heart, Diamond

  9. What name was my dad considering naming me?

  10. Rose
    Ophelia
    Renata
    Jennifer

  11. What was my family's last name before my grandfather changed it in the 30s?

  12. Shea
    Shisinski
    Shzenski
    Shirowski

  13. What was the first concert i went to?

  14. Weezer/Pixies
    Orgy
    Kill Hannah
    Seether/Trapt

  15. What was the first blog site i joined?

  16. Livejournal
    Deadjournal
    Crazylife
    Xanga

  17. What is my least favorite body part?

  18. Feet
    Hands
    Elbows
    Knees

  19. What unusual habit do i have when hand-writing anything?

  20. i never dot my 'i's
    i tend to capitalize the wrong words
    i leave too much space between words
    i write in block letters

Yeah, i know you failed. Or you cheated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home