Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

QUIZ

So . . . lets see how well you REALLY know me .
  1. What place do i REALLY want to visit ?

  2. Hawaii
    Italy
    Paris
    Scotland

  3. What college would i like to attend ?

  4. Arizona State
    Pepperdine
    Santa Barbera
    Long Beach

  5. How long have me and eric been together ?

  6. 11 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours and 12 minutes !
    1 year and 5 months
    almost 1 year and 8 months
    psh ! we were never together .

  7. Haha ! what is my favorite type of bra from victorias secret ? random i know . .

  8. push up bra. . . gotta have clevage !
    very sexy bra. . Oo La La
    all around coverage bra . . grandma status !
    forget bras . . i go for the corsets !

  9. what do i ABSOLUTELY suck at making ?

  10. eggs
    cake
    brownies
    macaroni

  11. what kind of automobile do i want ?

  12. a lifted pink silverado
    im sticking with my mustang
    a bagged purple S10
    a 1960 cadillac

  13. when i see a dog . . what do i do ?

  14. scream and hide behind something !
    start jumping all around and perhaps get on the ground and start playing with it
    yell " Oo ! puppy !! " and go pet it .
    just look at it

  15. what am i ? ( according to most people )

  16. PaRtYeR !! woot woot
    :: druggy ::
    ]] tweeker [[
    " straight edge "

  17. what type of perfume do i wear ??

  18. curious by brittney spears
    lucky brand
    just me by paris hilton
    hollister

  19. hehehe ! what makes me happy :]

  20. comments
    picture comments
    messages
    friend requests

thnx for doing my quiz thingy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home