Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My quiz

how well do you know me?
  1. What is my cat called?

  2. Tammy
    Tigger
    Jess
    Lita

  3. What is my hamsters nickname?

  4. Tummy
    Tammy
    Hammy
    Rummy

  5. What is my brothers nickname?

  6. polly pocket
    polo
    lil polly
    pauline

  7. Who are my two best friends?

  8. Hannah and Chantelle
    Ann and Jade
    Rachel and Natalie
    Sarah and Becky

  9. Which of my nanas do i class as my owwbob?

  10. Nana Peppard
    Nana Glen
    Nana Wool
    Nana Dow

  11. I have 3 Grandads, 2proper 1s and a step 1? which 1 do i not class as my grandad?

  12. Grandad Barker - Dads
    Grandad Peppard - Mums
    Grandad Glen - Step
    Dunno

  13. Why do i not class him as my grandad?

  14. Hes in prison
    he left my nana when my mum was younger and didnt want to know until a few years ago
    He doesnt talk to us
    Hes not my biological grandad hes my step

  15. Who are my two favourite girl cousins?

  16. Vicky and Katie
    Sarah and Vicki
    Charlotte and Claire
    Katie and Sarah

  17. Who is my favourite boy cousins?

  18. Thomas
    Will
    Anthony
    Chris

  19. What are my mum and dad called?

  20. Carol and Bob
    Mary and Joseph
    Carol and Steve
    Freda and Bill

  21. What school do i go to?

  22. Wright Robinson
    Fairfield
    Littlemoss
    Droylsden High

  23. What is my middle name?

  24. Mary
    Carol
    aint got one
    Lauren

  25. Whats my favourite word?

  26. Oowbob
    Cheese
    Fries
    Duh

  27. What is my favourite soap?

  28. Emmerdale
    Eastenders
    Corrie
    Hollyoaks

  29. Who is my favourite charactor form this show?

  30. Eccles
    Schmeichel
    Wellard
    Betty

  31. What phobia do i have?

  32. Agraphobia
    Aracnaphobia
    Ecophobia
    Claustraphobia

  33. Whats two favourite pets?

  34. Dogs and Fish
    Cats and Hamsters
    Dogs and Cats
    Guinea pigs and Rat

  35. How many dogs do i want when i am older?

  36. 4
    20
    15
    5

  37. What are my Aunt Auds 2 dogs called?

  38. Lita and Jess
    Molly and Ben
    Buster and Lita
    Jess and Molly

  39. What is my hobby?

  40. Bastketball
    Knitting
    Swimming
    Reading

well done you finished my quiz lets see how you did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home