Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me

  1. How Long Have Tobin and I Been Going Out?

  2. About 5 months
    About 3 months
    About 4 months
    None of The Above

  3. Whats My Favorite Color and MY favorite shade?

  4. Green&Black
    Red&Black
    Yellow&Grey
    Green&Grey

  5. Whats My Favorite Type Of Food?

  6. Thiland
    Italian
    Mexican
    All American

  7. What Color Are my eyes?

  8. Hazel Brown
    Brown
    Blue
    Hazel Green

  9. When Was I Born?

  10. Dec.17,1991
    Dec.18,1990
    Oct.17,1991
    Feb.31,1992

  11. Who are my top 2 favorite girls to hang with?

  12. katie&bria
    natsha&alaine
    alaine&katie
    natasha&bria

  13. What is the name of the group of girls i hangout with?

  14. BANKT
    BKANT
    TBANK
    KNTAB

  15. What Are My 2 Favorite subjects?

  16. Math & History
    Gym&Office
    English& Science
    History & English

  17. Whats my most commonly used nickname?

  18. Tater-Tot
    Tay
    Tay-Tay
    Tay-Toe

  19. Who is my favorite person in my family?

  20. dad
    mom
    aunt kelley
    grandpa robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home