Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, January 30, 2006

the stupid quiz

Are you stupid
  1. Are you gay?

  2. yes
    no
    Dont tell my secrets!!!

  3. u got a dog?

  4. huh?
    Dog?
    yes

  5. why did you come here

  6. the man told me
    the man told me
    both a and b

  7. who are you?

  8. bob
    jony
    rickter 5

  9. who is your daddy?

  10. mr bob
    super dad
    choice3

  11. Where wer u born?

  12. born?
    kentecy
    i spelled kentucy wring for a reasen

  13. do you cat?

  14. yes
    yes
    yes !

  15. hojo dojo?

  16. who
    what
    when

  17. is this question 9?

  18. no its 8
    yes its 5 of course!
    absolutley..........of course

  19. ten ten ten

  20. i love pickles
    i love cheese
    false

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home