Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

u Don`T kNw mE!

if your on this that means u checked out my site.. so if u think u know me lets c if u can get all this right..
  1. What is my name?

  2. Angeline
    Angelica
    Angelique
    Angieleen

  3. How many years young am i?

  4. 14
    15
    16
    17

  5. What`s my bKgD?

  6. Puerto Rican
    Dominican
    Filipina
    Hawaiin

  7. What school am i located at?

  8. HHMS
    EHS
    CHS
    BAHS

  9. Favorite T.v ShOw?

  10. Real World
    Laguna Beach
    That`s so Raven
    I don`t watch tv..

  11. What`s one sport i do at school?

  12. Basketball
    Softball
    Cheerlead
    Soccer

  13. How tall am i?

  14. 5'3
    5'4
    5'5
    5'6

  15. What color are my eyes?

  16. BLACK!!
    Dark Brown
    Green
    Yellow

  17. If someone dropped there $50 on the floor. Am i most likely to..

  18. Pick it up and keep it.
    Pick it up and eat it.
    Share the wealth with everyone and lunch is on me?
    return it to the person.

  19. Why did i create a website?

  20. I was bored!
    I had this for class.
    My mom told me to do it.
    I didn`t make the web site.

If you want to see ur grade..just get at me! GOod Job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home