Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, November 04, 2005

M'kay

Just take it, loser.
  1. (If you get this wrong, you suck). What's my name?

  2. Amber
    Wilma
    Michelle

  3. Which e-mail address am I most likely to respond to?

  4. shellebell@ameritech.net
    shellebell@gmail.com
    mezzafrezza@netscape.net

  5. Favorite band?

  6. Tegan and Sara
    The All-American Rejects
    The Matches

  7. Pick the color I hate the most out of the following.

  8. Pink
    Yellow
    Orange

  9. (Another beyond obvious question.) What instrument do I play?

  10. GUITAR. (Gee, wonder why that's in capital letters...)
    Piano
    Drums

  11. Favorite TV show?

  12. Gilmore Girls
    South of Nowhere
    Desperate Housewives

  13. Favorite movie?

  14. School of Rock
    The Notebook
    Saved!

  15. Random...

  16. BIZNATCH!
    Bastard!
    ...ass.

  17. Who's my best friend?

  18. Alyda
    Sherman
    Grace

  19. Favorite food? (Best for last, yesss.)

  20. Pasta
    Chicken sandwiches
    Hamburgers

I hope you did well.

And if not...

Well, you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home