Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Quiz

This is a short quiz to see how evil you are.
  1. Why are you taking this test?

  2. To prove I'm not evil.
    I'm worried that I might be evil.
    Becuase I want to, d*** it!
    This test is lame, you have no idea what TRUE EVIL is!
    *yawn*

  3. Isn't life wonderful?

  4. Oh, yes!
    No, life sucks
    I'll make your life a living hell
    All life shall pay for the crime of living!
    Can't kill without it... *sigh*

  5. Evil is...

  6. Something to be stmaped out.
    Unfortunate
    Simply there.
    Quite pleasant
    My responsiblity as an able-bodied being

  7. What do you think of weapons?

  8. They're OK for self-defense
    I hope I don't have to use my arsenal
    Find me a target, NOW!!
    They're MINE!!! All mine!!! Muahahahaha!!!
    Who needs weapons? I *am* weapons.

  9. What do you want to do with your life?

  10. Raise a family
    Become a hired killer, raise the dead, or spread disinformation
    Take over the world
    Annihilate the biosphere
    Ask people, "What do you want?"

  11. Are you happy?

  12. Yes
    I'm not sure
    No
    I don't understand the question
    That would be telling...

  13. You have been given a Rubik's Cube...

  14. I give up
    I'll solve it, eventually
    Where's my hammer?
    Where's my 12-guage?!? Bring it now, woman!
    I love this thing!

I found all of these questions on another test and it's much better...and longer. You can go to the website below to take the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home