Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How well do you know me?

Hey Guys I made a quiz to test how well you realy know me!! Yay!!
  1. What's my favorite color?

  2. Black
    Blue
    Pink
    Purple

  3. What's my favorite type of music?

  4. Disney
    Music Me?!?!
    Irish Bagpipes
    Rap

  5. But What's my favorite song?

  6. The Devil went down to Georgia
    More than Words
    You and Me together
    Dip it Low

  7. What color are my eyes?

  8. Depends on the day
    Brown
    Green
    Hazel

  9. Do I have strong beliefs ?

  10. Yes
    No
    On some things
    Rarely

  11. Do I have any siblings? If so how many?

  12. Yes; 1
    No
    Yes; 3
    Yes; 2

  13. What's my middle name?

  14. Anne
    Marie
    Ann
    Dawn

  15. I ____ watching movies?

  16. Hate
    Love
    Like
    Enjoy

  17. Do I like reading?

  18. Never read a thing I didn't have to in my life
    NO
    Yes
    It's ok

  19. What's my favorite subject this semester?

  20. Choir
    Trig
    Bio 2
    AP Gov

Hope you did good this is going to be easier for some of you. Love ya ~Clarissa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home