Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Are you like me (girl'sonly)

  1. pick a song

  2. we belong together by mariah carey
    rock music sorry
    yeah by usher
    Don't cha by the pussy cat dolls
    Badd by Ying Yang Twins

  3. Ho do you wear your hair to school?

  4. In a ponytail mostly
    starightened, or crunched up
    however!
    differnt styles
    I don't do my hair

  5. What do you wear for makeup 2 school?

  6. only lipgloss
    a little blush and lipgloss
    mascara, lipgloss, blush...almost evrything!
    nothing.
    I want to put makeup but my parents...!!!

  7. what color are your eyes?

  8. blue
    green
    hazel/green
    light brown
    brown/dark brown

  9. What name do you like most?

  10. Nancy
    Jessica
    Valerie
    Levonique
    Sarah

  11. Be honest, what do you consider:

  12. fat real fat
    thin real thin
    regular
    perfect body sort of skinny
    don't know

  13. What do you like most about you?

  14. smile
    cheeks
    eyes
    hair
    body

  15. My feet are often

  16. ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!
    cold
    sweaty
    tired
    perfect

  17. Do you like to do exercise?

  18. Definetely
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes if I fell like it!!
    They MAkE me in P.e already!!!!!
    Nah!!

  19. How do you dress?

  20. punky
    unique (different)
    hip hop!!
    stylish in fasion*
    a tee and jeans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home