Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

Jamie. So hott right now. Jamie.

  1. If you were me, what would your favorite color be?

  2. Shiney
    Turquoise
    Green
    Rainbow

  3. If I were to go about chocolate-dipping a Backstreet Boy, what kind of chocolate would I use?

  4. Cadbury's Milk Chocolate melted down to a thick chocolatey goodness
    Hershey's Chocolate Syrup - sticky, yet highly underrated
    Nestle SHELL - a hard candy coating for my Backstreet Boy
    Chocolate whipped cream. That's pretty kinky.

  5. What is my favorite type of battery?

  6. Energizer - D
    Duracell - AA
    Energizer - AA
    Duracell - C

  7. If you were me, what would be your favorite ice cream flavor?

  8. Chocolate (classic, yet oh so delicious)
    Coffee (haagen dasz has the best)
    Strawberry (with frozen strawberries mixed in)
    Mint Chocolate Chip (only when green-who's ever heard of a whilte mint leaf?)

  9. If you were me, what would be your middle name?

  10. Marissa
    Michelle
    Michal
    Michele

  11. Who is my favorite dead person?

  12. Albert Einstein
    Elvis Presley
    JFK
    Frank Sinatra

  13. Who is my favorite Jew?

  14. Max Kaplan
    Jonana Chwat
    Ashley Emrani
    Naomi Heilweil

  15. What kind of guitar do I like best?

  16. Classical
    Acoustic
    Electric
    Acoustic/Electric

  17. What was my first screen name and how old was I?

  18. BSBflower314 - 6
    JTalkALot107 - 8
    JMB3149 - 10
    Sour167 - 7

  19. If you were me, what would be your favorite letter of the Alphabet?

  20. G
    Y
    X
    N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home