Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

How well do you know me?(for guys)

How well do you really know me? Take this quiz and find out!!
  1. Waht is my favorite band?

  2. System of a Down
    Backstreet Boys
    Coyboy Troy
    HELL IF I KNOW

  3. Who do I like most in school?

  4. Taylor S.
    Hayden
    Billy
    HELL IF I KNOW

  5. What is my favorite subject in school?

  6. Chemistry
    Math
    English
    HELL IF I KNOW

  7. what is my favorite sport?

  8. Softball
    Football
    Karate
    Basketball

  9. wold you ever ask me out?

  10. sure
    HELL YA
    HELL NO
    maybe

  11. Do I think you're hot?

  12. Of course
    HELL YA
    You think I'm really ugly
    I don't know

  13. What is my favorite color?

  14. Blue
    Black
    Pink
    Periwinkle

  15. What is my favorite animal?

  16. Dragons
    Dogs
    Cats
    Monkeys

  17. If you were my boyfriend, would you ever stand up for me, or not?

  18. I would do anything for you
    If you wanted me to
    If I could, I would
    No

  19. *Bonus* Do you think I'm hot?

  20. Hell ya
    Hell no
    your okay-looking
    your the hottest girl I know

Thank- you for taking my quiz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home