Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

About Rachel's Quiz

Hey Everybody I decide to try and make a quiz. Please take the time and do this. It is fun and Kinda cool. Let me know what you think of it.Email me on my address. -hugs- RACHEL
  1. How Old am I?

  2. 12
    14

  3. What colour eyes do I have?

  4. Green
    Hazel

  5. Do you like me or hate me?

  6. Like
    Hate

  7. What word describes me more?

  8. Emotional
    Arrogant

  9. What school do I go to?

  10. Kss
    Ballenas

  11. Where was I born?

  12. Victoria
    Nanaimo

  13. Who is my best friend?

  14. Caitlin
    Willow

  15. What is my flavourite gum?

  16. Cinnamon
    Mint

  17. Whats my favourite movie?

  18. Dukes of Hazzard
    The Notebook

  19. What is my height?

  20. 5"1
    7"3

There are you happy it is done? Thanks for taking it! -hugs- RACHEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home